Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========= SATURDAY MORNING THREAD =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just found out the seller of a card on COMC is a member over on BO. I'm hoping he's willing to sell cheaper than what its listed at

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Omg!!!! We totally need to bump phones and exchange playlists!!!!!

Oh wait I have an iPhone. Nvm lol

I am going back to the iphone, in March.
I switched to a non-iPhone carrier last March, when Sprint lost their tower contract here. I can buy out after a year.

I don't care what anyone says, there's not a phone that's comparable to the iPhone. Imo.

jbjints

Jul 19, 2011
I am studying or pretending to study for my nursing state boards which I take next Saturday. Wish me luck !

Joe

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
First hockey game...EVER Taylor?

Any fights?

YUP. First one, ever, of any league. Our part of the state has always been about football and stock car racing so there hasn't ever really been any major interest in hockey, thus why I've never been. The high school's team isn't even 10 years old yet.

No fights, but it's college so I don't think they can. One player got got 5 minutes for checking from behind.

jbjints

Jul 19, 2011
I am going back to the iphone, in March.
I switched to a non-iPhone carrier last March, when Sprint lost their tower contract here. I can buy out after a year.

I don't care what anyone says, there's not a phone that's comparable to the iPhone. Imo.

I made the same mistake thinking there are phones better than the iPhone. I will never again make that mistake.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Mail's here. Massive Torii Hunter haul pt. 2 of 10. Video being recorded in a few moments ...

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
To bad, cause moose meat is awesome. Good luck on hooking up a bear next year. That's pretty tasty too though.

So who's the lady that came to visit? Hunter, or just a company keeper, lol.

Morning everyone

If you like moose bear to me is way better. Nothing like a bear roast in the crockpot

Been up already and got a pheasant this am

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I made the same mistake thinking there are phones better than the iPhone. I will never again make that mistake.

Me neither. ATT finally has 4g in our area, so we will likely go there when we buy out our US Cellular contract. It's between them and Verizon. I think ATT has better data plans, and considering my phone is what i use for internet access 90% of the time...

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I have had an iPhone since the 3g. I had the 4S but that is what I will be giving to my wife. After thinking about what was upgraded from the 4S to the 5 I didn't see much. So I decided to get the galaxy.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I have had an iPhone since the 3g. I had the 4S but that is what I will be giving to my wife. After thinking about what was upgraded from the 4S to the 5 I didn't see much. So I decided to get the galaxy.

I had one from the first gen. Hope you aren't as disappointed in the competition, as i have been. I miss my iPhone badly. To the point that I use my itouch for internet, at the house, rather than this HTC phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts