Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rarity on PSA Gem mint 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swingman24

May 18, 2010
Hi, I'm new here and I had a question for those of you far more knowledgable than myself.

How rare is a PSA Gem mint 10 1997 Fleer Ultra Diamond Producers Griffey Jr. and 2000 SPX Griffey Jr. auto? Also would $160 and $200, respectively, be overpriced for those cards?

Thanks in advance for the help.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Not sure about the set or PSA's population report, but for what it is worth, there are 5 Griffey Diamond Producers graded by BGS and none are gems. (2) 9's, (2) 8.5's, and one 8. So maybe that card is condition sensitive?

Hi, I'm new here and I had a question for those of you far more knowledgable than myself.

How rare is a PSA Gem mint 10 1997 Fleer Ultra Diamond Producers Griffey Jr. and 2000 SPX Griffey Jr. auto? Also would $160 and $200, respectively, be overpriced for those cards?

Thanks in advance for the help.

swingman24

May 18, 2010
Not sure about the set or PSA's population report, but for what it is worth, there are 5 Griffey Diamond Producers graded by BGS and none are gems. (2) 9's, (2) 8.5's, and one 8. So maybe that card is condition sensitive?

Well, in the pic it clearly shows that it's a 10 and the owner says it's 1 of only 2 in existence. So, I was curious whether this person was being honest or just hyping up the card.

Also, how did you find out this info? Is it on this site or another one? Thanks

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
The PSA 10 2000 SPX Griffey Jr signatures has a POP of 6.

PSA Gem mint 10 1996 Fleer Ultra Diamond Producers Griffey Jr has a POP of 2, 1997 POP = 1.

PSA POP Report

In my opinion the Diamond Producers is grossly overpriced, but he can ask for what he wants as it does have a POP of 2 as a PSA 10.

Last edited: