Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey East coast guys- whats it like where you're at?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I understand that this is a big deal, and we want everyone to be safe, but there are already a couple threads and this should be in the general forum. Hope everyone is safe.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I looked thru the first 3 pages and must have missed the threads. Sorry. I'm assuming some of the guys are without power but there are pockets that didn't lose there juice so I was wondering how things were out there. Hell, you can't trust the media now days. Some of those guys only come to the hobby talk as I do so I thought it would be fine here.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I'm all for making sure everyone is safe, don't get me wrong. I've been checking in with friends and family all day and I think threads need to be made to talk about it. Just in the right forum. If I'm in the minority I'll quit my yappin lol.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Hi wolfman! All good here in philly but my house at the beach is fuuuuuuuuuuuu
Edit to add that the house at the beach is what i consider my home but thankful that my extended family all left and is safe. People that stayed down there all have rocks in their head

Last edited:

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Lucky here in my part of Alexandria, VA. Only without power for 23 hours and zero damage. It's unreal what happened elsewhere though and I'm wishing all the best to those caught up in it.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Thankfully everyone is safe and sound but may not get electric back for a week. Will probably be back at work tomorrow but NYU is closed for the week so no class tomorrow night...

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Fine here in new haven ct, relly all.we got.was heavy wind.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
No power now. They had to turn it off to fix everything around us. Hopefully back on soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
My brother lives in Hoboken, NJ (site of the first baseball game).
He, his wife and baby live on the fourth floor. They've been stranded there without power.
The streets are still flooded and they can't go out because the water is getting putrid.
Luckily, they bought enough food and water before the storm, but they're starting to go stir crazy without electricity because they're shut off from the outside world and any news of what's happening. They can't charge their phones or computer.
Their car is in the garage, and he says it's flooded and ruined.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
have power, didnt yesterday. live in dutchess county we lucked out, lot of wind. some people still without power.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I'm in Stamford, CT and we got hit pretty hard, just got power back a few hours ago. My parents are in a small town called Weston and 100% of the town is still without power. My sister's car got smashed but thankfully no one was hurt. This storm was crazy.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
I'm in Stamford, CT and we got hit pretty hard, just got power back a few hours ago. My parents are in a small town called Weston and 100% of the town is still without power. My sister's car got smashed but thankfully no one was hurt. This storm was crazy.

I work in Stratford and we still don't have power...

Members online