Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Craig Biggio Collection-HUGE 90s edition :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
With the news of Nick's passing I think it would be nice if everyone could keep his thread going and post some Biggio cards. I'll get it going with some recent pickups and in true Nick fashion I wanted to make sure most of these were just cool, didn't have to be high end, no crazy price tags here just cool cards. Please join in and let's keep this thread going for him.

Great idea! Hope it goes on for a good while. Man, just terrible news

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
e640a6a7f5d16d9035febb70aec1e66c.jpg

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
So sad to hear. He'd bought a big lot of really nice lot of rare 90's Biggio from me recently. I hope they brought him some joy. RIP Nick

Here's cards he bought from me. 1999 Essential Credentials Now and Future.

Biggio%2099%20EX%20duo_zpstflcbqh1.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey all,<br />
<br />
Havent really been posting alot, and havent really gotten any cards at all the last couple months since I have been saving up for a different car<br />
<br />
HOWEVER.. [MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION] sent me a message a couple days ago saying he had something for me and asked for my addy<br />
<br />
This morning I found a bubble mailer and it contained THIS:<br />
<br />
1992 High 5 #37 <br />
<br />
1992%20High%205%2037%20A_zpsilpz9dga.jpeg
1992%20High%205%2037%20B_zpssmuvfcct.jpeg
<br />
<br />
<br />
Cant believe I FINALLY have one!!!<br />
<br />
This completes 1992 for me!!!!<br />
<br />
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

This is the type of post I loved in this thread. Great member helping another great member out. And you know the excitement was real. Merry Christmas Nick.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
I never log in and see this....damn. RIP Nick. I loved seeing how much joy he got regardless of how much a card is worth.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
With the Hall of Fame in the news today, at least Nick got to see his guy get into the Hall before he passed. With my guy getting in today, it would have been nice to chat with Nick about it.

I haven't deleted his contact info from my phone, and I'm not sure if I will.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
With the Hall of Fame in the news today, at least Nick got to see his guy get into the Hall before he passed. With my guy getting in today, it would have been nice to chat with Nick about it.

I haven't deleted his contact info from my phone, and I'm not sure if I will.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I'm sure he appreciated guys like you and @pradatorkj taking the time to help him out and talk about the hobby.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Looking for thoughts, Nick was the resident Biggio collector on the boards. After I joined on in the fall I had posted some of my collection and from conversations we had he enjoyed what I was sharing.
Now that Nick has passed I feel weird posting my new pickups here. It's not like some of the other player pages where there are several collectors all posting, this was pretty much his thing. Am I overthinking this?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Looking for thoughts, Nick was the resident Biggio collector on the boards. After I joined on in the fall I had posted some of my collection and from conversations we had he enjoyed what I was sharing.
Now that Nick has passed I feel weird posting my new pickups here. It's not like some of the other player pages where there are several collectors all posting, this was pretty much his thing. Am I overthinking this?

Post away. I still look every time I get a chance. I will be posting some more pics in a while. Just gotta get a chance. But I think this can still be a good place for any Biggio stuff to be posted. Keep it and Nick's memory alive!

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Every time I see a new post on this thread I click on it, just to absorb a little warmth from guys who knew Nick, or traded with him, or just enjoyed his posts. Here's my contribution.

Since today's conversation involved some sweet Biggio cards, and Biggio and Alomar ended up on a few cards together for obvious reasons, here's a really good 90's one from my PC:

P1314493.JPG

I dig this one. Three top notch second basemen, refractor finish, and a complete uncut run of some innovative die cut cards which are supposed to fit together.

Members online