Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========GOOD SATURDAY MORNING THREAD=================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaxPax

They switched to a different hotel, now is :

Nov 10 FL, Tampa. Sports Cards & Collectible Show, Crowne Plaza, 10221 Princess Palm Ave., Tampa Fla. (I-75 and Exit 260 and 260B – MLK Blvd. and Falkenburg Rd.). SH: 9-3 p.m

Dec 8 FL, Tampa. Sports Cards & Collectible Show, Crowne Plaza, 10221 Princess Palm Ave., Tampa Fla. (I-75 and Exit 260 and 260B – MLK Blvd. and Falkenburg Rd.). SH: 9-3 p.m.

Morning all. Kids have been up since 6:20. I got to "sleep in" today haha oh well.

Waxpax I wish there was a show in Sarasota like there used to be. The one in Brandon isn't there anymore?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning fella
I have to do something today. I have not really did much since I have been off work, but I have worked out a few times though. I need to change that routine to more, then less, :lol:

Hey does anyone know where the list is of who collects what on here. I thought there was one some place. And even Joe and Ken were updating it. I'm finding a lot of base cards of some players and would like to see if they want them. Not much of the guys the MT collects, but others like this guy

scan0002-8.jpg

scan0003-7.jpg

I even found this card I hate my scanner on these type of cards. Even on photo they do not turn out. I have tried playing with the setting and, still nothing works
scan0005-1.jpg

scan0006-1.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
:eek:
SUNDAY
1st Public Appearance Washington Nationals Pitching Phenom Stephen Strasburg 1:30-3pm Flats up to 16x20/Balls $149 Bats/Equipment/Mini/Oversize Flats $179 Jerseys/Numbers/Artwork $199 Inscription $49 In Association with LOJO Sports 1st Chicago Appearance Chipper Jones 2:30-4pm Flats/Balls $129 Bats/Jerseys $179 Game Used Bats and Jerseys $249 Inscription $49 Photo Op $149

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Getting family pictures today. It was our Christmas present to my grandparents last year and we are finally able to get it done. It'll be really fun. My grandpa's kids will be there as well. I think my grandparents see them probably 2-3 times a year because they don't get along the best, no matter how hard my grandparents try they usually ignore them. It will be really fun afterwards though because we will all go over to my grandma's for dinner and probably play a few games as well

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!(JJ)
look who is going to be there on Sunday as well
Florida Marlins Superstar Josh Johnson 2-3pm

Flats/Balls $35 Premiums $45

Inscriptions $10 Photo Op $35

Courtesy of LOJO Sports
And the nature Boy Rick Flair I think you got him last time at the national
"The Nature Boy"
Ric Flair 2:30-4pm
Any Item $69
Photo Op $69

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning guys. Getting family pictures today. It was our Christmas present to my grandparents last year and we are finally able to get it done. It'll be really fun. My grandpa's kids will be there as well. I think my grandparents see them probably 2-3 times a year because they don't get along the best, no matter how hard my grandparents try they usually ignore them. It will be really fun afterwards though because we will all go over to my grandma's for dinner and probably play a few games as well

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Have a great time. Those memories are worth the time spent

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good morning everyone!!

Have the in-laws over since last night, they have had no power since Monday and were staying in that fridge of a house. Finally convinced them to stay with us until they get it back...

How's everybody doing?

Dave (55) - let me know if you got my last message ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts