Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Dallas Cardboys was raining some quality '90's Puckett cards on COMC this morning.

Hope some of them were snapped up by other FCBers.

I was pleased to acquire one of these...

1997 Fleer Ultra - [Base] - Platinum Medallion Edition #P93 - Kirby Puckett
Courtesy of COMC.com

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Dallas Cardboys was raining some quality '90's Puckett cards on COMC this morning.

Hope some of them were snapped up by other FCBers.

I was pleased to acquire one of these...

1997 Fleer Ultra - [Base] - Platinum Medallion Edition #P93 - Kirby Puckett
Courtesy of COMC.com

Nothing for me but any idea what the score promo sold for?

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
I was wondering the same thing about the Score promo. It was sold before I saw it and the "Sold Out" lists N/A on it when I am logged in and try to look. Even on some of them I'm not interested buying, I always like to know what the market value is.

The Passing the Torch promo says it sold for $21 which seems low.

1997 Donruss Elite - Passing the Torch - Sample #4 - Kirby Puckett
Courtesy of COMC.com

1996 Zenith Artist Proof's went fast, as did a 1996 Studio Silver Press Proof. Missed that one.

Pricing seemed ok on some stuff, some of the Artist Proofs seemed a little high, but I could understand starting at the higher asking price. But other stuff was what I would classify as "ridiculously high" for cards that aren't too tough to find like $7.75 for a 1996 Flair Gold, or $25 for a 1995 Select Mirror Gold. Uh, no thanks.

Last edited:

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
I try to keep most of my spending to Puckett cards from his playing days, but there are some of the year 2000 and beyond cards that I like better than others, and there are some that seem like a pretty solid deal that I can't pass up.

This met both of my qualifications for the year 2000 and beyond cards. Got this for $11 delivered.

I still find it weird that the material is on the back, but it's a nice looking card anyway.

32058530674_0ec64e4b5a_z.jpg

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I love the 2003 portraits cards. I have most of the run just need a couple golds but they are /10 so it likely won't happen. I do have both the red and the green promo cards though.

eppd3707

Jan 4, 2016
Just got a 2017 Topps Heritage bright yellow back of Jason Castro from a blaster today. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Members online

Latest posts