Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Just figured i'd start this up for our boards' Twins fans. I'd love to see what everyone has coming in for Twins pick-ups.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
What does the bullpen look like this season. I know Neshek is out for the season. How does it breakdown after Nathan. Also, is rotation pretty mush set with Lirano, Baker, Blackburn, Perkins, Slowey set in stone.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Except this isn't a "show off your rivals thread". It's about Twins and Twins pick ups. Not sure where the Go White Sox fits into that, but alright.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Nice Visillia Puckett!

Of my vast Puckett PC, that is the only card that has truely eluded me for years. Whenever I get into a bidding war I end up losing, so that has ultimately become m 2nd white whale.

Anyways, not much new stuff here. Just picked this up for my Blyleven PC. I'll send it in to get a nice authentic slab from PSA/DNA:

1e07_1.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
scotty21690 said:
See sig. ;)

Nice stuff Bo/Andy [When we sending that off to PSA? ;) ]

Probably sometime in mid-late March/ early April. I've gotta get some stuff in order by then, and taxes are coming up. I should actually file them earlier this year

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I just recieved this....didn't realize I already had one (lol), so now i have two.

mauer.jpg

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
I just recieved this....didn't realize I already had one (lol), so now i have two.

That is a nice looking one. I think so many of the 02 chromes have been trimmed, it's nice to see one with nice full borders. I have to add one of those sometime.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Here's a little Twins prospect love.

Hicks-RazorBlack008.jpg

Hicks-RazorBlue09.jpg

My wife and I are getting out of the cold next week and heading to Florida. I'm hoping to get to a both Tigers and Twins camp.

Alex

Pool Boy

Dec 20, 2008
Anybody going down to Ft. Myers for Spring Training? Or to check out the prospects on the back fields starting in mid March?

BTW: Red Sox @ Twins tomorrow night 6 CST on MLB Network and NESN...Wonder if the MLB Network feed will be blacked out in the Twin Cities. Last year I got the opener in crystal clear HD on NESN with the Directv Sports Pack....

And Giants vs. Indians in AZ @ 2 CST on MLB Network. A little sneak peek at the chief rival for the AL Central title in 09...

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
UMich92 said:

My wife and I are getting out of the cold next week and heading to Florida. I'm hoping to get to a both Tigers and Twins camp.

Alex

If you've got an extra ball and run into Hicks... ;)

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
flightposite said:
UMich92 said:

Alex

If you've got an extra ball and run into Hicks... ;)

If you do you can grab an auto for one of those hearty souls who stood out in the cold at Twinsfest with you! Not a loser who believes he is too good for the rest of us. :p

As per usual I don't have anything in coming at the moment. I did pick up a Harmon auto'd Perez Steele from Pinbreaker recently, haven't scanned it, though.

Any insight into Juan Cruz possibilities Bo?

Craig

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts