Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So I am giving away a box of Topps Five Star Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
five-star-300x222.jpg

Topps Cards has sent us a free box of Topps Five Star Baseball

I can think of NOTHING better to do with it than to give it to you, the best reader base in sports cards.

Heres how this is going to work

In this thread, post a BIN of a TOPPS FIVE star card on ebay that you like or that you think is a good deal for someone else. Posting something you like about the product or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is also encouraged.

Each slot will correspond with the position the card falls in the box from top to bottom. There will be 6 winners.

1. mudflap02
2. danboone2006
3. flarick
4. sydbarret
5. Musial Collector
6. WILL BE GIVEN AWAY DURING THE BREAK

Good luck people!

Last edited:

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
This is a real hit or miss product. I wanted to buy some, but with the holidays it is out of my price range right now. Cards look amazing and some nice hits, but also too many low end guys for a product this high end.

Any Cubs fan would appreciate this card. Reminds us of the days we had heroes and players that would be with the team from start to finish. I know times are different and that it's not always bad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Topps-...0805904044?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item1e74a3b2ac

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Could never afford this card, but since Zimmerman doesn't have a bat knob card, I'd love to own this Schmidt. Grew up idolizing him and is the reason I played 3rd base.

As far as the set, I'd like to be able to afford a box, just to say I opened something that high-end. I wouldn't be upset in the least if the card I pulled was chipped a little. When I buy raw cards/packs, I understand they can be not Gem Mint. If I want them that way, I buy graded. The looks of a lot of these cards are amazing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIKE-SCHMID...1025846021?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item4abea1ab05

Thanx for the contest!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts