Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So I am giving away a box of Topps Five Star Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jam92102

Dec 13, 2008
I LOVE this product. Unfortunately I can't buy a lot of it. Don't have a buy it now to post, but the bigger end cards are amazing. I love the bat knobs and plates. I saw the picture of the lou gehrig and it was amazing. Any product where you can pull a piece of history from the likes of Ruth and such is an A+ in my book!

Raging_Fetus

Oct 11, 2012
Freeport, IL
I just love the cross between the old studio shots with the Allen and ginter look. eBay ID sarab8314 (I don't have listing # with me, sorry) has a Bauer /150 auto up that she will take $25 for as an offer if you make it. I have 2 so I don't need it but really good deal to me.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Topps-...1154941938?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item337ddc9bf2

I know the guy selling it, and even with a high BIN, he'll listen to very reasonable offers.

In fact, I saw his whole case break, and there was a terrific variety of old and new throughout the case. It may be better for case vs. one box, but with such a vast player selection and on-card autos, it's the first case I cared about watching be broken in a long time.

Thanks for the contest, Chris.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-TOPPS-...1131063745?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3ccc9fd1c1

There's not much in the way of Beltran Cardinals patches out there, same with Freese. Adding in Waino & Holliday makes this a winner in my book!

Overall, design wise I like Five Star a lot. I like the on card autos. I broke two cases, and I would say a complaint is lack of balanced packing. Hit a 8 auto redemption and a Harper auto in one case, while the best card out of the other one was a Brett Lawrie Inscription auto card #/10. It seems a bit "all or nothing" value wise from some of the other breaks I've seen. And for a product this high end, there's no excuse for jumbo jersey cards. They should all have at least part of a patch on them minimum....

Just my thoughts!

Members online

No members online now.