Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Okay, I have kind of an oddball lot that I don't have a picture of so I copied two from Ebay. I would like to send this as one lot if possible.

4 1989 (I think) Michael Jordan Wheaties posters. The condition is not bad (not ripped or anything) but they do have pinholes and slight rips in the corners because I had them on the wall when I was young.

Three of them are from a set of four, - they are three of the four from this picture

jordan1_zps06d2903e.jpg

The fourth one is is Part C in this picture and also the 3rd smaller picture
jordan2_zpsce9e4fe4.jpg

I would like these if they are still available, I used to have the one that made the larger poster back in the day

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
and one more grouping

Please note - [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] Jeff has first dibs on any Raiders if he needs them. [MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] Andy has first crack at any Cubs or Bears (if I even posted any! that he can use). [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] has first claim on Phillies if any were posted.

thanks for the mention id take any raiders, but if you want to set them aside for me for now cause I don't want you to have to ship 1 card. thanks

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] thanks for the mention. I think I saw a Sosa in there. If you want to send it pwe that's cool

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
LOL! I thought I had more than that in there. Oh well! I just PWE it, so no worries - I'll send it anyway.

thanks for the mention id take any raiders, but if you want to set them aside for me for now cause I don't want you to have to ship 1 card. thanks

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Tossing these in there too. Hope you can use them!

Attachments

• oddball10.jpg
    oddball10.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 41

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Bill - can I claim chipper ionic, and wreath card if they're available? And the McGwire RC and Jordan holos? If not no worries

Last edited:

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
^^ Those are nice man... someone should pick those up in here for sure.

Yeah I posted them because I have been trying to claim things before I have posted anything. So trying to redeem my self...do u want them?

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yeah I posted them because I have been trying to claim things before I have posted anything. So trying to redeem my self...do u want them?

No I'm good man... I'm living in Dallas, so the Kinsler is tempting but I know someone else has a much better home for it :)

Nice job adding to the thread though... you'll do just fine on this site.

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Hey Everyone , I just wanted to send out a round of thanks to all that have sent me cards , also wanted to say that i will be missing from the board for a little while (2-3 weeks) , when i return i am thinking about giving away a 8 x 10 wood burning to atleast one person on this thread (THEIR CHOICE OF PLAYER) , I want to be fair about it though , anyway I will set that up when i get back , THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD WHO HELPED MY PC GROW .

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
No I'm good man... I'm living in Dallas, so the Kinsler is tempting but I know someone else has a much better home for it :)

Nice job adding to the thread though... you'll do just fine on this site.

Thanks a lot...I hope someone likes it

Members online