Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] if you still want this PM me your address. Nobody else has claimed it...

Nice to see this gem being brought back to life. If the 1997 Pacific Crown Collection, Albert Belle - oversize card, cut from sheet doesn't get taken, I would be happy to give it a warm home. I will see if another collector wants it first but this is great to see this back alive :)

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Another random one if anyone wants it - a 98 Panini Ripken sticker. The sticker had been adhered to the sticker book, so the front is OK but the back is the page it was stuck to (says Orel Hersheiser on back). [UPDATE - CARD IS TAKEN]

NextDocument.jpg

Last edited:

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
2010 heritage stack. You cover shipping and I'll mail them out to you. #springcleaning
d1f44b925722869f55e2bfd869605d5a.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I had to buy a small lot of 2017 Archives 1982-style blackless cards to get the one I needed for my PC, so have three left over. PM me if you want any of them. Will send for free in a PWE, but I'm away from home and it might take a couple weeks. Players are Ozzie Smith, Nomar Garciaparra, Zach Britton.

By the way, anyone who doesn't dig the 2017 Archives nod to the 1982 blackless errors is twisted indeed. Probably into kicking puppies. These cards are too cool.

Members online