Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors- Hit The Books Bookmarks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
I've got four variations on this issue. Just wondering what other variations are out there. Here are my four:

htb.jpg
htbb.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I love those things. They are very hard to find. I have 8 different versions, but based on the years and states I have, I could easily see another 8 or so I would need. Also, there is a West Virginia version, which I don't have any year of, but I know exists.

l.jpg

l.jpg

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
They are really rare. Most were destroyed by kids back in the day.

There are four states: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia that did them in 1993.

Well, it looks like I have the proverbial monkey wrench to throw in. There were more than 4 states in 1993.
Mine is all beat to hell because I kept it since 1993. When I was in third grade.
7.jpg
6.jpg

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Well, it looks like I have the proverbial monkey wrench to throw in. There were more than 4 states in 1993.
Mine is all beat to hell because I kept it since 1993. When I was in third grade.

C'mon man! Really? Daggumit! I wonder how many states had issued these now.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009

Damn! I never knew of a Kansas National Education Association version. Thanks for the scan. Just added that to my list.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Will be adding these also. How many states are we up to so far?

The ones I knew of before today: Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, & West Virginia. Now, Kansas. I also have a National Education Association (without a state notation). I have no clue if all states have all years, I just go on what I see and that's why I just added 1993 Kansas to my need list.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Is he a member here? I loved see what he has for oddball Biggio, but I havent seen him in a long time
TP got run off by a few idiots here on the boards about 2 weeks ago. He finally got fed up. He is a great, great resource for cards, especially oddballs. PM's may still work since they link to his email. Look in the member list.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
TP got run off by a few idiots here on the boards about 2 weeks ago. He finally got fed up. He is a great, great resource for cards, especially oddballs. PM's may still work since they link to his email. Look in the member list.

Christ, why am I not surprised. He's a good info source on stuff I didn't even know existed. If you buy anything from him on eBay, he sends a little blurb about his oddball data base and email list. He's had a few things I've needed.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I have a Puckett one (we were given these in elementary school). I'll have to dig it out next time I visit my parents. I was unaware there were variations.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL

That's why NO ONE should ever venture into the General Chat forum of a hobby message board. They are all, without exception, a glimpse into the deepest pit of hell.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I just found my Puckett and it's a '92 series 'Minnesota Education Association.' Guess that might add another variation for some of you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts