Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

22 packs of 2012 Bowman Draft! SCANS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Was at the mall today and was surprised to see that the card & collectibles store was still in business. Of course I had to treat myself and decided to try my luck with some Draft (~Scotty breaking a Bowman product?!?!! The world MUST be coming to an end!!!!2%@%~). The box only had 22 packs so it's not a full box but I'd say I wasn't missing too much with those 2 packs as I did get the guaranteed odds. My favorite pull was a base of Will Middlebrooks :D

Silver Ice (neat looking cards) - Fernando Perez
Base Blue #/500 - Derek Norris, Bruce Maxwell
Base Orange #/250 - Pierce Johnson
Chrome Refractors - Clayton Henning, Parker Morin, Nathan Minnich (Red Sox :) ), Andrew Pullin, Michael Vaughn
Chrome Refractor #/300 - Tyler Pastornicky
Chrome Blue Refractor #/250 - Jordan Pacheco
Chrome Auto - Addison Russell

bowman001.jpg

How did I do???
-Scott

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Was at the mall today and was surprised to see that the card & collectibles store was still in business. Of course I had to treat myself and decided to try my luck with some Draft (~Scotty breaking a Bowman product?!?!! The world MUST be coming to an end!!!!2%@%~). The box only had 22 packs so it's not a full box but I'd say I wasn't missing too much with those 2 packs as I did get the guaranteed odds. My favorite pull was a base of Will Middlebrooks :D

Silver Ice (neat looking cards) - Fernando Perez
Base Blue #/500 - Derek Norris, Bruce Maxwell
Base Orange #/250 - Pierce Johnson
Chrome Refractors - Clayton Henning, Parker Morin, Nathan Minnich (Red Sox :) ), Andrew Pullin, Michael Vaughn
Chrome Refractor #/300 - Tyler Pastornicky
Chrome Blue Refractor #/250 - Jordan Pacheco
Chrome Auto - Addison Russell

bowman001.jpg

How did I do???
-Scott
Nice. The Russell auto is one of the top auto's in the set.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
I have no clue how you did. Clueless on prospects. Skinny little fart....

Sent from my DROIDX using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Quick question....why is the Pastornicky refractor numbered to 300 and the other refractors are not numbered? I imagine the RC logo has something to do with that???

I'd say you did rather well!:D
Merci. :) You did very well on your Bowman break....that purple ice is a really neat card. (Are those 1/case?)

Yes scott you did real well. Like Erich said the Russell is a good hit for sure
Thanks Richard, the Russell seems like a decent hit...is he a top prospect or is it a short printed auto??

I have no clue how you did. Clueless on prospects. Skinny little fart....

Sent from my DROIDX using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com
You are quite the clueless old geezer, aren't ya?...

Members online

Latest posts