Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UL's 2012 Leaf Memories Box break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Since we're sharing, thought I'd post a few scans of the box I broke a couple days ago:
Autos: Randy Johnson buyback and Pat Gillick :)confused:)
2012 Leaf Autos01.jpg

1/1: Tim Leary ; 3/5 Ruben Sierra
2012 Leaf Low Num01.jpg

#'d/20 buybacks: Matt Young, Bernard Gilkey, Ed Whitson, Jesse Barfield
2012 Leaf 20s_01.jpg

#'d/20 buyback: Eric Anthony ; #'d/99 originals: Tony Perez, Red Schoendienst, Jorge Soler
2012 Leaf 99s_01.jpg

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Since we're sharing, thought I'd post a few scans of the box I broke a couple days ago:
Autos: Randy Johnson buyback and Pat Gillick :)confused:)
View attachment 9645

1/1: Tim Leary ; 3/5 Ruben Sierra
View attachment 9642

#'d/20 buybacks: Matt Young, Bernard Gilkey, Ed Whitson, Jesse Barfield
View attachment 9643

#'d/20 buyback: Eric Anthony ; #'d/99 originals: Tony Perez, Red Schoendienst, Jorge Soler
View attachment 9644

Gillick is a baseball hof...

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
In my haste to post this thread, I forgot to mention that I got the box from All In Cards. Packaging on the mailing was done very well and very fast! Thanks, Andrew.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Gillick is a baseball hof...

Sure. Just seemed weird to me (but not everyone) to see a behind-the-scenes guy in this very nice set. I'm sure there are guys who I think would be cool additions that others would disagree with.

Gotta say, the buybacks I got all seem to be in very nice condition. Seems like you made it a point to have it that way. Thanks.

Members online