Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUSTICE FOR ALL: David Justice family reality show in the works

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Seems like you annoyed the OP by making false statements about his favorite player. I suggest you buy a dictionary if you don't know what accomplished means.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

You sound like an upset toddler who is new to to speaking. I know that David Justice is more accomplished than I am. My question to you is, so f-ing what. It means NOTHING. You are pulling stupid crap out of your ass to try and be clever, but it's failing on every single level. I stated things that are known about Dave Justice. If you deny that it's true, tell us why. But we all know why you are really in this thread... stalker. Send me some more PMs. I find them hilariously pathetic.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
You sound like an upset toddler who is new to to speaking. I know that David Justice is more accomplished than I am. My question to you is, so f-ing what. It means NOTHING. You are pulling stupid crap out of your ass to try and be clever, but it's failing on every single level. I stated things that are known about Dave Justice. If you deny that it's true, tell us why. But we all know why you are really in this thread... stalker. Send me some more PMs. I find them hilariously pathetic.

My point is every one has done their dirt including yourself. Maybe you should post all your dirt too numb nuts so we can all judge you. The OP posted this thread in excitement for his favorite player and all you did was add crap to it. Yes, I'm the stalker although you responded to me first in a different thread. Kick rocks NERD.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Anyway...I will be checking this show out. I enjoyed watching David Justice play back in the day.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
My point is every one has done their dirt including yourself. Maybe you should post all your dirt too numb nuts so we can all judge you. The OP posted this thread in excitement for his favorite player and all you did was add crap to it. Yes, I'm the stalker although you responded to me first in a different thread. Kick rocks NERD.

Why must you resort to name calling?

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

I'm not a celebrity who's life is in the public eye, genius. My point is that it's a strange choice for a TV show. Keep calling other collectors "nerds" and crap like that. It only makes you, who is a collector on a trading card message board, look like a complete freaking dolt. Every word you say just makes you look more and more like a foolish kid. Keep talking.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Arguing with you is like arguing with a drunk bimbo at a bar. I won't be responding to you anymore. You might dumb me down to your level. Have a good day. :D

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Arguing with you is like arguing with a drunk bimbo at a bar. I won't be responding to you anymore. You might dumb me down to your level. Have a good day. :D

We aren't "arguing" about anything. You are just an ignorant fool who can't play nice with others and I'm calling you out for being an ignorant fool who can't play nice with others. THAT is what's going on here. Grow up.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Ill check it out. Justice was my favorite player when I was in hs. I paid $60 for his leaf rookie back in 1990. Lol

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I think rule number one was broken here today.

As a Braves fan I was never a huge Justice fan. I might check out the show though.

Last edited:

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
I wanted to buy one of the 2012 leaf memories auto, but those are selling for crazy amounts!

Agreed. They are on-card and limited to /23, but still, $150+ is unreal. And this year was the first time he appeared in Triple Threads with three different GU Auto card, he had two different Topps Tribute auto cards, and he has autos in Topps Series 2 and Panini Greats of the Game. It's been a terrible year budget-wise, but there are a lot of options.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
i thought everyone knew what a d-bag Justice was to Halle? i guess its a generation gap thing.

My ex-sister in-law was dating a Brave when Hallie was dating David. If I could just pass on the stories she told during this time would change a lot of attitudes toward David. Not cool on Justice's part.

Last edited:

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
I think rule number one was broken here today.

As a Braves fan I was never a huge Justice fan. I might check out the show though.

How did a Justice thread get going with me missing out on all the fun?

.....In an effort to not de-rail this thread anymore, Justice was my favorite brave as a kid. I'll watch.

Obligatory showing off of my 1990 game used Justice fielding glove
DSC07221_zpsf43cdaae.jpg

DSC07222_zps563d4ff4.jpg

.....And one of my favorite Justice cards (AKA: The card I won't sell to an MLB player)
Scan1.jpg

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I ex-sister inlaw was dating a Brave when Hallie was dating David. If I could just pass on the stories she told during this time would change a lot of attitudes toward David. Not cool on Justice's part.

And you know all this through hearsay and no first hand experience. Awesome.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I don't think he led any team to a championship. He was in the team and may have been a veteran, but he never struck me as THE GUY. That's like saying Tim Raines led the Yankees to a couple titles.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.