Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL HOTLIST NOMINATION THREAD for Week of February 3-10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
Hey Guys,

First off, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Corry and I have enjoyed collecting most of my life. I mainly collect baseball, but have also dabbled in other sports. I do have writing experience and enjoy writing, especially if it involves sports. That said, I have volunteered to write the Hot List this week and Chris has graciously given me the opportunity to give it a shot. I know Phil and Chris did an awesome job at writing it in the past, and cannot guarantee that I can match their quality of writing, but I have a feeling I can do the job. Also saw Jaypers' prospect hot list as well, which was great. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do this, and whether you like it or not, please let me know!

Start posting your suggestions in this thread, and I will do my best to rank everything. This list happens because of YOUR suggestions, so please take the time to post something so we can keep this list going every week.

Thank you to everyone!

Corry-"Interim Hot List Author"

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
2013 Topps Baseball is always the biggest release of the hobby calendar. 2013 Panini Contenders is also doing quite well. The Leaf Legends of Sport 1980 Team USA 16 autograph card could get a mention too.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Base Topps platinum 1/1s are selling very well. The World Series autos and relics are strong, as usual. Musial cards likely took a jump across the hobby.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
2013 Topps Baseball is always the biggest release of the hobby calendar. 2013 Panini Contenders is also doing quite well. The Leaf Legends of Sport 1980 Team USA 16 autograph card could get a mention too.
Yes, Topps is on fire as always. Jumbos will soon be hard to come by. You're right about World Series relics too. Hard to get for less than $40 for basic patch relic.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
al alburquerque has been on fire in the carribean league

Hot List

1. Al Albequerque cards

2. Baseballs kissed by Al Albequerque

3. The Caribbean League, because Al Albequerque is playing in it.

Cold list

1. All batters facing Al Albequerque.

2. All other baseball cards, which have been rendered irrelevant due to everyone becoming fans solely of Al Albequerque.

Latest posts