Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Topps Magic Blasters - Can't Complain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bought 3 Blasters from local Walmart. Not gonna bore you with pictures of all commons and such.
Can't complain on the pulls, especially the last one which the odds are 1:2000+ packs.

magic1.jpg

Forgot to put RG3 base RC in photo

magic2.jpg

Auto card. Blount! Could've been worse???!!??

magic3.jpg

And this last one!! When I opened the last blaster, I saw the wax and asked myself " Self, what the hell is this?" You could tell it was not normal.

magic4.jpg

Very happy with this buy. Makes me want to get more but then again, Did I just happen to get the only good blasters from this location? I know I'll go back and drop another 60-80 bucks to find out.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
At least You got a dollar back!!

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
Sweet pulls, wish I at least got an auto let alone five good rookies, an auto, and a coin card. Extremely nice!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Bought 2 more Blasters. 2 Autos. Colt McCoy ( which is a high #'d SP) and Colston. Waiting for them to replenish the shelves.
Next time you busted these check on the top flap where the number is. It would appear that the 2 I busted that had a 509 as the last 3 numbers had an auto in them both. The other 3 I bought had numbers ending in 609 and and had no auto's. So I was just trying to see if this in fact holds true or not.

I'll buy some more today and see too.

Here's what I found. Had to wait till more blasters were put out but the ones stamped 409 did indeed hold an auto card. ( I pulled Adrian Clayborn last night SP card # 221). None of my blasters from past breaks ( or current) had 509 stamped but 610 was common and the only common thing I found in those were the Rookie Enchantment insert.
710 and 410 were the majority of my stamped boxes.
I'm almost positive the #/10 Manning Coin card came from stamped box # 909

I've pulled 2 redemption autos ( Turbin & Hillman) from rack packs but not sure where to look on those for this type of thing. Ideas?

Last edited:

Members online