Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL HOTLIST NOMINATION THREAD for Week of February 10-17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
I'm sorry but anyone that says she is too fat to be in a bathing suit pic is jealous. My opinion only. That chick is smoking hot and I would pay good money to have her come sit on my lap

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Gosh, I must be nuts, but Kate Upton is so far overrated it makes me sick.

1. Her breasts are misformed fat cow udders

2. Compared to the other chicks in SI, she is about 12th hottest

3. MUCH hotter non-body paint, disapoinint with just paint

Yep, I am picky, and being picky has done me well in life :D

I showed the body paint pics to my wife, she said "she is pretty fat to be a swimsuit model" and "if I were her, I would be embarassed to take those pictures".

Kate Upton - NOT HOT LIST please

I'm partial to "soft" parts so the straight out of middle school look isn't for me, but if that's what you and your girl are into, have at it.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
How about Joe Flacco RCs?

Someone did BIN on my Flacco 2008 National Treasures 4 Color Patch Auto RC /99 for $499.99, and paid immediately... I am shocked!

Highest in any NT /99 so far!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Just giving my opinion everyone. Personally do I think she is FAT, no. Is she "bigger" than the other girls in the mag? Yes. Everyone has their own opinions of what they like/dislike, its what makes the world go round. For me, she is probably in the 8-12 range of hottest girls in the magazine this year. Some amazingly beautiful girls in there.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
I'm sorry but anyone that says she is too fat to be in a bathing suit pic is jealous. My opinion only. That chick is smoking hot and I would pay good money to have her come sit on my lap

Funny this is brought up... My wife also said she was surprised how thick she is to be on the swimsuit mag.. She didn't say fat and don't think she was being jealous but that's two ladies that have said that....I personally like thicker chicks as well...

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Skrip what kind of glue are you sniffing, Watch the Cat Daddy video. That girl Fat child please.

Ok and to stay on topic luck and rg3 prizms and contenders autos

Gosh, I must be nuts, but Kate Upton is so far overrated it makes me sick.

1. Her breasts are misformed fat cow udders

2. Compared to the other chicks in SI, she is about 12th hottest

3. MUCH hotter non-body paint, disapoinint with just paint

Yep, I am picky, and being picky has done me well in life :D

I showed the body paint pics to my wife, she said "she is pretty fat to be a swimsuit model" and "if I were her, I would be embarassed to take those pictures".

Kate Upton - NOT HOT LIST please

Last edited: