Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTORS List--Collectors Welcome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Tried to make it easy for you to add this mammoth list in...you should be able to cut and paste these all in (these are the ones I'm the only listed collector so far):

**EDITED TO KEEP THE FLOW OF THE THREAD** :D

I know, I'm a pain in the ass! ;)

Okay...I was trying to ignore this post in hopes it would just "go away"...but it's still here. [MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION], could I just get a confirmation before I take the time to add you for all these players? :eek:

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
David Justice and John Smoltz for me please. Thank you!
Got you!!

Tried to make it easy for you to add this mammoth list in...you should be able to cut and paste these all in (these are the ones I'm the only listed collector so far):

Aceves ----- Zimmerman.

I know, I'm a pain in the ass! ;)
Okay, I added you for every major league player with last name Aceves through Zimmerman... Good luck with that!:eek:

jcgentile87

Dec 31, 2012
Baltimore MD
Started putting together a 2013 topps orioles set. I picked up a bunch of adam jones. I think I might start a little player collection of him. So I guess put me down with adam jones

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Awesome job [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION]

Can you please add Wade David for me? Figure I better add a Royals pitcher and its been awhile since we had one with his upside. Much appreciated kind sir.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Last edited:

Members online