Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any cards you would pay 100x its value for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sucrusader

Feb 7, 2013
NJ
If someone has a 1997 Norfolk Tides team issue Wes Chamberlain card #8, I will pay 100x its value (assuming the card is worth $1-2.). I would also pay 100x the value of a 1991 Upper Deck Wes Chamberlain Philadelphia Phillies #626 with a 1992 MLB hologram variation, or 90/91 NHL hologram variation (assuming value of 50 cents to one dollar). I'll even pay for shipping overnight!

Looking for Wes Chamberlain rare cards, variations, game used items, etc.

toadfan106

May 2, 2009
I would probably pay close to that number for any of the 1998 Pacific online winner cards of Brian Giles, Greg Colbrunn, Darrin Fletcher or Jeff Montgomery. I am pretty sure that none of them exist, but I keep hoping that some day one of them will pop up.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I would probably pay close to that number for any of the 1998 Pacific online winner cards of Brian Giles, Greg Colbrunn, Darrin Fletcher or Jeff Montgomery. I am pretty sure that none of them exist, but I keep hoping that some day one of them will pop up.
happen to need any 1995 stadium club world series cards of thoses players?

Members online

Latest posts