Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Matt Stafford PC collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
So, I returned to the collecting world in 2009 for the first time since I traded my 1991 Emmitt Smith Holographic "Projections" card for 8 packs of Upper Deck base as a kid in the mid 90s. That return coincide with the professional appearance of one of my favorite players from the University of Georgia. I had a little encouragement from a buddy of mine who eased me back into it. I quickly discovered two things: I prefer collecting specific players, and I am wax fiend.
Staford Chrome 1.jpg
Since Stafford was fresh coming into the league I started collecting him, focused primarily in Topps products, especially chrome. I got most of it done and hit a revenue problem (known as I buy too much unopened product) that has kept me from closing out the last few pieces in his rookie rainbow. The last year and a half I haven't done anything with the collection, Not much left to get from his rookie year, and I'm picky about non Chrome cards for this collection.
Staford Chrome 2.jpg
I have not put together subsequent rainbows. I am still looking for the Gold /10 auto from Chrome, and kicking myself that I let both Supers go when I could have actually afforded them. (The non auto sold for about 450 and I passed on it, the auto sold for a grand the first time if I recall).
That said I've continued to pick up cards that I like, and have a tidy little collection that I'm always looking to build on if the right cards come up.

Staford Autos.jpg

Stafford Magic 1.jpg

Stafford Magic 2.jpg

The rest of the current collection is in my albums. At present I'm debating which direction to take this collection in the future. I may resume picking up the Chrome rainbows, or just go for autos and memorabilia cards, not sure. Let me know what you guys think.

Members online

Latest posts