Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning. Seems a bit slow in here this morning...

From '99 Stars N Steel:

ff2fb6d7-71c5-4ad4-a8ac-9c9c5d856220_zps76e64770.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
daylight and looks like i need to do wake up calls on this group !!!!!!!!
pumping water off pool cover and the frogs are a talking . one year the birds lined up where water goes and they got fat on tadpoles , line was about twentyfive feet long both sides .
Bought a box of 2011 topps chrome and a couple packs = three autos and ser# ONE of 25 RED REFRACTOR BRIAN MCCANN

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Morning guys.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Kendall's birthday party is today and it looks like there is going to be 40-50 people here at the house later(yay).

I've got the Jameson and Guiness ready to go though in case all the kids get to be too much

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
40/50 Kids ???????? do you have a good place to hide?

If they were all going to be kids I'd have a few bottles of Jameson.

Hopefully 40-50 total people with parents included. Though my wife did the invitations so I guess we'll see

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning guys! Fiance picked up a morning shift today, so I'm home with the kids until 3 or so. Naturally, the morning she works is the morning the kids decide to get up an hour and a half early. Oh well, time for cartoons and cereal. Happy Sunday!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Sunday is chore day.. clothes to wash and grocery shopping to do. Playing with the puppies a bit before getting started with everything.

Have a great day everyone!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
daylight and looks like i need to do wake up calls on this group !!!!!!!!
pumping water off pool cover and the frogs are a talking . one year the birds lined up where water goes and they got fat on tadpoles , line was about twentyfive feet long both sides .
Bought a box of 2011 topps chrome and a couple packs = three autos and ser# ONE of 25 RED REFRACTOR BRIAN MCCANN

I'm getting our pool ready for the warm weather, too. Ours has a salt water chlorination system so it only takes $50 - $75 worth of stuff annually.

Morning guys.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Kendall's birthday party is today and it looks like there is going to be 40-50 people here at the house later(yay).

I've got the Jameson and Guiness ready to go though in case all the kids get to be too much

Sounds like the potential is there for a good time to be had by all!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I'm getting our pool ready for the warm weather, too. Ours has a salt water chlorination system so it only takes $50 - $75 worth of stuff annually.

Sounds like the potential is there for a good time to be had by all!

We have a salt water chlorination system as well. It's a very nice system and to me is the only way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online