Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Anyone interested in a Bob Gibson or Warren Spahn lot of autos and gu?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Thinning out the collection a bit and gauging interest for this before I sort and put them on here. Probably have $150ish in Spahn and $200-300 in Gibson. Thanks

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Checking for interest before I spend a bunch of time sorting scanning etc. I'll try to get some up tonight. Spahn or Gibson your interest?

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I'm pondering a big non card purchase and once I figure I've got enough to sell I'll post the list. Hopefully I can get to it tonight. Looking to move it all at once. THanks

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Ok guys, here is an update. Like I said just gauging interest for a future post, but what I am doing is selling some stuff to fund a car purchase. I am picking through my pc to see what has to stay and what is expendable. I'm really having to look through stuff over and over again, through my player, team, and hof pcs so its taking time to add over and over until I get to my goal. I don't want to let go of anything I don't have to, so its a slow process. I don't take out of my pc ever so there is some very good stuff if/when I decide what I'm moving. As I said I'm looking to move it all in one blow per player if at all possible. The Gibson lot looks like it will be in the $450-$600 range with lots of autos and patches and the Spahn lot 100-200 range, mainly autos and a couple gu.

Members online