Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Artist Hobrecht GAME USED ART

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I would like to see him pictured on different teams, but I guess A's or Yankees makes the most sense.

A Henderson one where he is stealing a base and his jersey changes as he takes off and slides would be awesome!
Looking forward to seeing the Dawson.

Dave Hobrecht

Apr 10, 2013
Even though Rickey was great for the Yanks....there are so many other past and present Yankees I have to paint first. We all know that Henderson rookie card on the A's....its kind of how I view him.

Dave Hobrecht

Apr 10, 2013
The prints are very reasonable. I even enhance each print with the dirt!! Unframed are 255 and framed are 395. You can buy one that has already been painted...or pre order on that is coming up. That way you can pick out your favorite number in the series. I am only making 50 prints per player. Thanks for the note!

Dave Hobrecht

Apr 10, 2013
Here's my newest! Tris Speaker. I like how this one turned out. His eyes pop! What do you guys think?ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1367885593.662561.jpg

Dave Hobrecht

Apr 10, 2013
I am. I am actually having a hard time deciding who to paint for the Mariners....beside Jr. Would fans still want Ichiro and Randy Johnson? Who else would you paint if you were me? I need a list of guys....

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Harold Reynolds, maybe Bret Boone? Any love from Mariners fans for Richie Zisk or Bruce Bochte?

Members online

Latest posts