Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the most annoying thing about attending a live MLB game?

Most annoying thing about attending a game in person:

• Hecklers sitting near you

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Overpriced food and drinks

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Vendors roaming the aisles

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Parking / getting to the stadium

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Being told by a scoreboard to "make some noise"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bathroom facilities

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Size of stadium seats / leg room

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Unpredictability of weather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People talking on cell phones

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Mascots / on-field "entertainment"

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
that lack of people that pay attention to the game. At old Memorial Stadium it was amazing, Camden Yards seems to be more about the suits

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
that lack of people that pay attention to the game. At old Memorial Stadium it was amazing, Camden Yards seems to be more about the suits
The last game that I went to was at Camden Yards and there was a woman there that smelled like a farm. It was so nasty.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
my list in no certain order, if you're interested ;)

-taking 3 hours to get to the stadium.
-seat prices going up despite being a terrible team.
-the fans that yell "throw it back!" after road team homers.
-the 4-5 Asian guys that look at my **** in the bathroom without dividing barriers.
-the rules for what you can bring in to the stadium changing 3 times a year.

all in all though its fine enough.. I understand the corny in-between inning jokes and scoreboard crap as I liked that when I was 12 and that's who its meant for. I have never ate a hot dog for $8 so no comment there.
-

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
The last game that I went to was at Camden Yards and there was a woman there that smelled like a farm. It was so nasty.

Just think, that's where your food comes from.

I'm a heckler. Tuesday night I sat directly behind Scott Hairston (Cubs RF) at Great American Ball Park and my buddies and I were on him most of the night. Nothing mean, just trying to come up with stuff that Scott himself would laugh at.

"Hey Jerry (his brother's name), your batting average (.095) is lower than my blood alcohol content!"

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Just the more general "people" than the specific hecklers or cell phone talkers. I've been annoyed or harrassed by enough different types that it's impossible to narrow it down.

- Loud and/or seat-kicking children
- Psycho parents
- Drunk a-holes
- Loud guys that think they are funny...but nope
- Somebody at the bottom of the aisle who gets up to get food/beer/souvenirs/go to the bathroom every 5 minutes
- Smelly people
- People that get there in the 5th inning then leave in the 7th inning
- People near me talking to each other and saying stuff that is totally incorrect, but I can't say anything or I look like a ******
- People that should really be in a looney bin

But the ADVANTAGE of going to an MLB game instead of watching it on TV:
- Lots of extremely attractive young ladies

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Those people who come to a game to get as wasted as they can, getting loud and swearing every 30 seconds as loudly as possible.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
What pissed me off going to a recent Sox game was that it was Cub Scout day, we were there with a group of Scouts clearly in uniform, and then heavy drinking dudes had the row right in front of us. The heckled the left fielder all game long, with obnoxious comments I felt bad the boys had to hear. And we were 20 rows up from the field, the left fielder couldn't hear a word the guys were saying. So they're just entertaining themselves. I hate how people have no regard for the language they use around young kids these days. And they feel like it's their god-given right.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Not having the comforts of a clean bathroom and overpriced concessions.

Allen

I have crossed over to the dark side...sent from my iPhone 5

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Seems like everyone picks the same time to go to the restroom and lines are rediculous! Especially after you've been drinking and your bladded is going to bust!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I have a 'NO broads, NO babies' rule when I go to GABP. Im not taking my wife, just to sit there and explain everything to her while trying to watch the game. Im not taking my 3yr old to the game, having my wife tell me I have to take him to the restroom 8 times during the first 3 innings then whine and cry about not getting a sno cone, popcorn, cotton candy and other items, just to have the wife complain why I didnt buy it for him as well.

Im done now..... carry on,

Fordman

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
People that think they know if the pitch was a ball or strike while sitting out in the East Jesus section of the ballpark and getting all bent out of shape about the call.