Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDaily Thread - 5/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Thank you sir. I use the milb.com. Never saw the iPhone app on there. Will have to look for it in the morning.

It's a great app if you like AA/AAA - doesn't include A and Rookie levels except for some teams at those levels that are in the free Minor League gameday audio and the very few that stream from those levels in the milb.tv subscription
service.

The milb Gameday audio is missing a boatload of teams from every level of the minors (your best bet - bookmark the "listen live" link of the flagship radio stations for your teams of interest in your iphone web browser) and instead of downloading the app -- unless you need milb.tv away from a PC -- just bookmark m.milb.com in safari or your preferred iphone browser. I find the mobile MILB.COM site kicks ass in having access to teams at every level and has more detail in box scores when you rotate the iphone sideways (milb app doesn't have that!). I only use the milb.com app for MILB.TV on the go and even that feature has problems - I get constant times when the video goes to black screen with the audio continuing to play or the feed will freeze occasionally for a few seconds before picking up where it left off despite the fact I have more bandwidth available than is required for streaming the milb.tv 1K feed.

to this thread topic -- smiling that noone cared about Chris Capuano. Shows how prospect centered this thread is from day to day rather than how driven it is about minor leaguers as a whole including rehabbers and vets who have toiled in the minors a long time who may get one more MLB opportunity.

Last edited:

Members online