Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Sorry to hear about your car man... I hate card issues (not sure who doesn't)

As for the break... I think I remember you doing well, so that's always good

I was able to park it at someone's house for the time being and then walk home, but I don't quite know what to do next. I'd just grab the tools and change it, but I don't know if I should touch it on the off-chance that the rim is bent.

Anyways, I did okay in the break. Nothing too spectacular, but I got some cool cards.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Is it just me or is the floating bar adjusted half way to the right of the screen now?!

Mine does that every so often. Its still across the full screen for me right now.

On a positive note, the final I had to go to today went smoothly, at least felt like it did. I also to part 2 of 3 of my online final. Got an A on it. So far on the 2 parts I've taken I've gotten an A, but still not quite high enough A's to bring my grade up to an A. He also hasn't graded our observation reports, which are worth 500 points

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
What's good? Yo by the way, I see in your sig that you have two buttons and one logoman... I'd love to see a pic, I don't think I've seen those as part fo your PC!

Mac - Ask and you shall receive:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
In other news.... Lost a true Belle 1/1 tonight. I'm in SHOCK lol... My snipe was high it was like way over the value of what I've won them for previously. O well... Can't win them all I guess :(

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Wasn't able to figure the car out today, so I'm bummed.

I'll get it solved tomorrow or Saturday. I'm almost willing to bet that the rim is bent, so I don't really know how I go about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts