Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MY BLUE WAVE PACK IS HERE!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I only got one but i'm dying to open it!

I may open it on ustream later tonight..is it worth opening one pack on ustream? LOL

I really hope these packs are loaded considering how tough they were to get!

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
needchapmans, 50+ packs, 0 red waves, 0 autos......no one i've seen has hit a red wave....what a complete joke

NeedChapmans

Aug 19, 2012
Less hits is fine ...

But with less than 1,000 packs redeemed, you would think that with 5% of the run, I would have hit at least one auto. It looks as if there are no autos outside of a select few of the bottom signers anyway.

Just a terrible terrible promotion by Topps / shameful.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I was actually excited thinking I was close to the shipping location and maybe one of the first to receive...not only was i wrong but apparently there is nothing in them. On top of that got absolutely HORRIFIC results from my bgs submission....worst one in 4 years. What a day this has turned out to be....

NeedChapmans

Aug 19, 2012
Good for you in getting your order today at least!

My 20-day guaranteed service is going on business day 30 tomorrow / this sure is a frustrating hobby/business/investment.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
You don't even want to know what I had to go through to get this.....it was insane

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
no per household limit cause they were so hard to get...not even worth it. i got travies,randall, prime, brown and alamaraz

Members online

Latest posts