Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest Over - Winner is Johnny G

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Jim,

1st off, GLWS! Some great card lots!

Guesses:

1) $7,777.77 for total sales. I think lack of pictures bites you in the ass and will guess at least half of the items won't sell (blue border single cards at .99 cents a piece is hard to imagine).
2) Top grossing lot guess #1:http://www.ebay.com/itm/17-2011-Bowman-Chrome-DP-BCDP28-Tony-Cingrani-Reds-Ref-Refractor-RC-/360647875444?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item53f849db74#ht_431wt_757

(sorry I don't know how to make the link show up like the others!)

Yeah, I was concerned about the lack of pictures, but was hoping my description would clear things up...but somehow I forgot that people don't read...and all those sucky sellers that make mixed lots are screwing with the perception of my lots!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The new place is in Downingtown just off of Hopewell rd.

Also, you're entry needs to be in the form of a clickable link...gotta follow the rules! :)

Nice area! Alot Quieter than your Current place I bet and ALOT closer to all the offices, stores, etc...

And fixed the link, thanks again for the Contest!

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
Re: 2010 to 2012 Bowman Blowout - Contest for Free Boxes (3 potential winners!)

Oops my phone sucks

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Bump! Last day for entries for Prize 1.

Any reason for so little participation? Was I just too wordy in the first post? At this point the odds of winning a free box of cards is pretty freaking high.

Members online