Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first rainbow w/scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Hey guys, I just finished my first complete rainbow a couple weeks ago. Finally got to scanning them tonight. Putting it together was addictive. Can't wait to figure out which one I'll do next. Thanks for looking.

2013 Topps Heritage Mike Trout (all color variations)

W7KqezK.png
PpFC9Rf.png

5O8zmL4.png
aoVM3lc.png

Ub2H0QG.png
TjIaEvE.png

eZ5PUKk.png
QXMdibT.png

zPPzXRJ.png
WMTYFU5.png

D8uHr2a.png
uSq7PDe.png

ONlvTFn.png
tLQhOxD.png

TW5AzVY.png
rXrV2y8.png

9Lasmx1.png
xDgIbGo.png

gpLkIyt.png
rIeLvPp.png

QeHbOfc.png
mdQ1Rm9.png

slaneyjason

Feb 19, 2012
Yeah thats pretty cool. My wife laughs at us for "playing with baseball cards" as it is... wait till she finds out were building rainbows!!!

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Thanks for the replies everyone.

There is one thing I'm hoping someone out there can help me out with. I posted this thread over at BO too and someone there told me there's also a color variation front with the black Venezuelan back out there. I can't find this to be the case with any card when I search Google and ebay. The only info I see about this is on baseballcardpedia.com where they say this:
A checklist was not released by Topps, however it appears that Venezuelans exist for all 500 base cards, all 25 Action Image Gimmicks and all 25 Color Gimmicks for a total of 550.

As far as I can tell this is pure speculation as I can't find a single example. I know there are action variations with black backs, but I haven't come across any with the color variation front.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Hey guys, I just finished my first complete rainbow a couple weeks ago. Finally got to scanning them tonight. Putting it together was addictive. Can't wait to figure out which one I'll do next. Thanks for looking.

2013 Topps Heritage Mike Trout (all color variations)

W7KqezK.png
PpFC9Rf.png

5O8zmL4.png
aoVM3lc.png

Ub2H0QG.png
TjIaEvE.png

eZ5PUKk.png
QXMdibT.png

zPPzXRJ.png
WMTYFU5.png

D8uHr2a.png
uSq7PDe.png

ONlvTFn.png
tLQhOxD.png

TW5AzVY.png
rXrV2y8.png

9Lasmx1.png
xDgIbGo.png

gpLkIyt.png
rIeLvPp.png

QeHbOfc.png
mdQ1Rm9.png

Congratulations!!
Thats not easy or cheap

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013

There is one thing I'm hoping someone out there can help me out with. I posted this thread over at BO too and someone there told me there's also a color variation front with the black Venezuelan back out there. I can't find this to be the case with any card when I search Google and ebay. The only info I see about this is on baseballcardpedia.com where they say this:

As far as I can tell this is pure speculation as I can't find a single example. I know there are action variations with black backs, but I haven't come across any with the color variation front.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Topps also recently released the blank back hologram proof's 1/1 of every player

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Topps also recently released the blank back hologram proof's 1/1 of every player
Thanks for the heads up. I normally keep my collection to pack issues but I'll keep my eye out for it. Might be a cool addition if I can get it for a good price.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013

[/FONT][/COLOR]

There are black back Venezuelan variations of the action images but NOT for the color variations. Also the blank back proof Topps vault cards are sold sporadically. They've sold a bunch from 2013 Heritage but not the whole sets worth.

Scott F

Members online

Latest posts