Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Submission May 2013 - Post Lists Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
So why does BGS think that all of these 2001 Topps Pujols are restored? I see one above, and just this morning my coworker buddy was telling me about his huge BGS order and his 2 base 2001 Topps Pujols were returned as "restored", and he pulled both of them from packs

rawonion

Feb 7, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
So why does BGS think that all of these 2001 Topps Pujols are restored? I see one above, and just this morning my coworker buddy was telling me about his huge BGS order and his 2 base 2001 Topps Pujols were returned as "restored", and he pulled both of them from packs

I had the same question as that is my Pujols Gold and I pulled it from a pack as well. I do remember it had a slightly dinged corner and I did try to flatten/sharpen it a long time ago, but it wasn't anything major. I'm guessing that is what caused the "Card Restored". I just can't imagined it showed much from that attempt.

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
so you should have them in hand next week? when do 10 days receive there partial refund?

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
Received! Thank you...do 10 days receive price difference ....still haven't gotten clarification as all were grouped with 20 day for some reason?

My difference is 12.36 may I apply to July sub?

RefractorsEtc

Jan 15, 2013
what cards?

10 Day, 2 Cards, 2 Autos: $25.74 - Sent 5/15/2013 - Cards mailed 5/16/2013

Year Card # Set/Card Variety Player Name Serial/Sticker # Minimum Grade
2013 BCP-AM Bowman Chrome Gold Autograph Alex Meyer 50/50 MG 9
2012 BCA-PL Bowman Chrome Base Autograph Pat Light MG 9

These cards...

Members online

Latest posts