Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probably the worst strike call I've ever seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
770301060.png

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
I am sick of all these insane calls. Its about time a computer does this job... but baseball is too much of a traditionalist game to make any major changes.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Actual video

And why am I not surprised that AJ caught this pitch too. I remember where AJ checked his swing and actaully went around. The strike was dropped and he (AJ) started to run to first and the ump said he fouled the ball off but he was not even close to making contact and the inning continued. There was one other time AJ was catching and dropped a 3rd strike but the ump said he had it and the batter was called out on that too. But AJ never tagged the batter nor threw it to first like he should have. AJ is the master of selling thing and getting away with straight up bad calls

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
That call in the Yankee game wasnt anywhere close to the worst strike call that I have seen. Maddux and Glavine used to routinely get strike calls off the outside corner of the plate.

Last edited:

Latest posts