Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1992 High 5 Question for Bagwell and Biggio Collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
IF you could see a picture of the 1992 High 5 Astros team set but that set wasn't for sale, would you want to see it, simply to confirm that it exists, or would it drive you crazy knowing that you couldn't have it?

Also, are there any other team sets from this set that are notoriously hard to find?

Nov 6, 2009
Texas
IF you could see a picture of the 1992 High 5 Astros team set but that set wasn't for sale, would you want to see it, simply to confirm that it exists, or would it drive you crazy knowing that you couldn't have it?

Also, are there any other team sets from this set that are notoriously hard to find?

I would want to see it, but god, I'd like to own it.

Getting team sets from back then is a pain as is.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
What the hell is this? Some kind of mind game? Lol. Sure I'd love to see it. Besides, I'm hoping to find some of these locally for cheap. If I find more than one and it's not cost prohibitive, I'll be sending them to player collectors Magic Pappa style.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I bought this entire set about 15 years ago. It contains every team set, plus all of the superstar sets.

When I bought it, I was told that it came in this exact binder, directly from the company. Not looking to sell, thus my original question.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1368801863.319003.jpg
Front of binder/sell sheet

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1368801925.225431.jpg
Note attached to inside of binder

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1368802028.344782.jpg
Front of Astros team set/sheet

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1368802099.755577.jpg
Back of Astros team set/sheet

If anyone would like to see pics of any other sheets, let me know.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
nope henderson939 keeps hording all of the obscure mcgwire cards I can't find and then teasing me with pictures

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
As a representative of <goes and checks the second picture> Star Marketing, I demand you return this product to me immediately or send me the check for $100, the deemed value of the sample set.

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
As a representative of <goes and checks the second picture> Star Marketing, I demand you return this product to me immediately or send me the check for $100, the deemed value of the sample set.

Ha! I actually just came across this at a show a few years ago. I was always jealous of Henderson939's, but had never seen another one. A guy had a random binder of promo stuff, and since this was a bit oversized, I noticed it immediately sticking out of the top. Couldn't buy it fast enough!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts