Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOF auto #232 for my collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
The only female member of the baseball HOF, Effa Manley was owner of the Newark Eagles and a ***** League executive and activist. She was elected by the ***** League committee in 2006. I made a deal with a book collector over on net54 to purchase this signed copy of her 1976 book, ***** Baseball...Before Innovation. As a HOF auto and signed book collector, a rarity like this is quite a pleasing pickup for me.

This makes the 232nd different HOF auto in my collection.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Very cool. Learn something new every day here!

Is it authenticated? Getting it PSA'd?

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks everyone for the comments.

it has not been authenticated, but I have seen several of these signed books sell at auction and have studied the signature enough that I feel quite confident in it. I don't think I will send it anywhere for the time being.

autocut

Wayne Stover had an autographed baseball in his collection, but it was pricey.

The only female member of the baseball HOF, Effa Manley was owner of the Newark Eagles and a ***** League executive and activist. She was elected by the ***** League committee in 2006. I made a deal with a book collector over on net54 to purchase this signed copy of her 1976 book, ***** Baseball...Before Innovation. As a HOF auto and signed book collector, a rarity like this is quite a pleasing pickup for me.

This makes the 232nd different HOF auto in my collection.

Members online

Latest posts