Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More Topps Prints.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Imagining these as pictures hanging on someone's wall is pretty funny. I mean, I would like to meet the guy who buys the 1990 Sparky Anderson. The 1988 one is amusing, too. It reminds me of the sight-gag in Airplane! where Lloyd Bridges leans on his desk in front of a picture of himself leaning on his desk. Eddie Murray and Goose Gossage get points for consistency in facial hair (though Goose's 1980 shot may have been taken years earlier). All of Lasorda's look like the "before" picture for Nutrisystem ads. Don Sutton always reminded me of someone who would be Mike Brady's long-lost brother with that perm. So does Gary Carter, but he'd be a long-lost half-brother, from Mike's father's other family, the one he and his mother didn't know about.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I would love to see the sales numbers these generate as I just don't get the appeal of a 1980s card blown up. Who knows, maybe people have been clamoring for something like this. I know the 1933 Tattoo Orbit that I blew up looks cool...but it's three colors, vintage and has more of a "pop art" feel.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm not a buyer. The wife's work has a blotter printer I have can make what ever size I want in color anytime. this is nothing more then that. Over priced as well.

I think I'll have her make me some for free.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I'm not a buyer. The wife's work has a blotter printer I have can make what ever size I want in color anytime. this is nothing more then that. Over priced as well.

I think I'll have her make me some for free.

Copyright laws be damned, what's your price for a 2002 Bowman CHrome Cole Hamels or 85 Topps Schmidt?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
View All - Wall Art

****. They jacked the price up for Schmidt to $99, and there's a bunch that I love -- the 84 Topps, 83 Topps, 81 Topps, 87 Topps...

There was talk of doing these for free?

Has anyone bought them? How is the quality?

Waiting for a 50% off Topps coupon...

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I think you can pretty much get any card now.
I looked up the Cubs and was shocked to see multiple prints of
Scott Sanderson
Dick Ruthven
George Frazier
Steve Trout
Rick Rueschel

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I just make my own!

Yes, they are thinner than a baseball card, but in a frame, they look great!

1963ToppsHeritageVotto.jpg

65toppsVotto.jpg

or

59choo.jpg

58asChoo.jpg

or

87Cingrani.jpg

Fordman

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
I was thinking of picking one if they did the 1980 Topps Rickey Henderson, but they look pretty grainy for something official.

Members online

Latest posts