Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Little Puiggy Is Officially Headed to LA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
He looked a little shaky on the catch, but what a throw. Not really set, but a strong hose nearly right on the dot, great stretch by Gonzalez.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Jeez, I just listed the Puig Chrome mini I pulled from the jumbo case I busted for $30 bin/bo and someone hit the bin in four minutes.

Guess I should have listed it for more lol.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Jeez, I just listed the Puig Chrome mini I pulled from the jumbo case I busted for $30 bin/bo and someone hit the bin in four minutes.

Guess I should have listed it for more lol.

And that's why eBay not letting us have completed listing sales for 24hrs really hurts them, and us.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
impressive two days. I wonder how he's going to top that! ;)

Gut feeling a 1x4 or 0x4 is due but it would be cool to see him have a 4 HR night.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Topps just tweeted a pic of his Inception Auto (minus the auto). See sig.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Who wants to predict where his performance/hype will be by the time a Dodger auto is released?

He'd need to sustain for a decent clip to have any hope of supply reaching demand.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Unless Topps is printing the cards today and flying someone to LA this weekend (which they should), I'm call that a redemption.

The release date is one month from now, so theoretically they could still pull it off. We'll see.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online