Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Bowman Chrome Rookie Lot (700 Cards)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
I have a huge lot of 2007 Bowman Draft players. I busted quite a bit of this product and have some massive numbers available with pretty good resale potential.

700 total cards in the lot for $250 OBO. Just about $0.36 cents per card for some really awesome player selection.

Clayton Kershaw Futures Game Base
x 15 Chrome
x 7 Gold
x 27 Base

Carlos Gomez Green Border RC
x 17 Chrome
x 10 Gold
x 46 Base

Travis d'Arnaud First Chrome Prospect RC

x 16 Chrome
x 14 Gold
x 26 Base

Justin Upton Green Border RC

x 21 Chrome
x 8 Gold
x 50 Base

Ryan Braun Green Border RC

x 17 Chrome
x 1 Gold
x 53 Base

Justin Upton Futures Game RC

x 16 Chrome
x 10 Gold
x 25 Base

Hunter Pence Green Border RC

x 15 Chrome
x 51 Base

Phil Hughes Green Border RC

x 15 Chrome
x 1 Gold
x 56 Base

Yovani Gallardo Green Border RC

x 16 Chrome
x 10 Gold
x 53 Base

Mark Reynolds Green Border RC

x 15 Chrome
x 47 Base

Tim Lincecum Green Border RC

x 42 Base

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
I will also say that anybody that purchases this lot will get some fabulous goodies involved. At least $100 in SV of guys like Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, Paul Goldschmidt, and others. I really need to get some money together for Summer School this year and I don't care anything about these cards anymore. I promise if you can meet me at $250 you will not be disappointed at what you get in the mail. Money back guaranteed. Numbered inserts, refractors, etc. The whole deal.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Once again, a reminder that I will most certainly make this financially worth the investment for anybody that takes part. I will load this lot down with extras at the advertised price. I am a college student badly in need of funds with little to no time to invest in ebay. Please help if you can!

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Unfortunately not many. I have sold most of the heavy hitters already. But seriously though guys, I would make this MORE than worth your while if I could find a buyer. Do not underestimate the ability of a man that has nothing to lose but cards. As I said, money back guarantee.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts