Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this normal/o.k. to ask for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
To quote a member on here from another thread a long time ago (I could be paraphrasing) - "they could ship it inside the anal cavity of an elephant and I wouldn't care. As long as there is no damage to the card."

Also, for those shippers that charge shipping, that they utilize the cost they charged.

A_Pharis

Reading this, my previous comment had to be you. I was 99% sure it was but didn't want to put such greatness on your shoulders if it wasn't true.

If you provide free shipping, ship it to me in the anal cavity of an elephant for all I care. If it makes to to me just fine, awesome! I'll wait for the sucker to crap it out.

And I still maintain that I have no issue with reused shipping material as long as I don't see $4+ shipping with a description that says "goes towards packing materials".

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Reading this, my previous comment had to be you. I was 99% sure it was but didn't want to put such greatness on your shoulders if it wasn't true.

As soon as I saw your Quote, I knew that Clinton Yeager had to be the Origin of your Previous quote...:lol:

If there is any mention of a Lower Pelvic area or part, human or otherwise, he's your Man!

jdowg84

Oct 13, 2012
Actually, I use foam peanuts when I ship just in case my P.O. decides be be hardasses about the thickness requirement.

To each their own, I guess. I've never had any problems either way. I've also never seen packing peanuts used for a bubble mailer. Didn't realize people did that. Meh.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
There would be a lot less ruined toploaders out there if people would use the blue painters tape.

toploaders are for stiffening protecton during shipment the way I see things. I also bet most cards go into one touches or binders anyway - my autos/gu does so I don't care how the toploader is sealed as long as there is something across the top to keep the card from slipping out and being crease damaged.

Anything but how I received 11 cards from a trade on FCB. Half a roll of packing tape. By the time I surgically removed the tape, I had to bust out the defibrillator to get life to the cards.
Now I'm stuck finding the 11 Prizm cards to finish my set. Such is life

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
And I still maintain that I have no issue with reused shipping material as long as I don't see $4+ shipping with a description that says "goes towards packing materials".

It was you! Sorry bud, I bequeathed your awesomeness to Clint. At least Clint is awesome in himself.

Members online

Latest posts