Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gotta hand it to topps on this one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Think about how great some of the past Heritage sets would be if Topps actually did pay homage to whatever design they reproduced.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Bundy was up last season.

Dylan was, but the card pictures bobby who hasn't played in the bigs.

I think this is the first time since 06 that a minor leaguer (who has not played in the bigs) has been pictured on a reg topps branded card.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I like the makeup of the entire product.

What I don't like is the cost, way too high for the "quality" of the autos & base cards.

Would be great with an srp of $70

Theres about 15 or so different & "popular" "error cards topps could make using 1980s designs alone.

Last edited:

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008

I think this is the first time since 06 that a minor leaguer (who has not played in the bigs) has been pictured on a reg topps branded card.

Ah, sorry. I didn't read the article before I posted to see that it wasn't Dylan.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008

Dylan's name is on the card. The 1985 card a UER and shows Gary Pettis' younger brother!

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
It's an error, remember? wink wink

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I had never heard of the Pettis card. They went pretty deep there. Well done.