Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Birthday Group JUNE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Spikes Box arrived safely. It was a 1996 Bowman Box, since that will not have any great hits or rookies, nothing too great but the whole box will make a great subject for a Rich's Ramblings/vintage box break.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
The "best" Card was an Billy Wagner Bowman's Nest Preview Atomic Refractor. Full details will be in published story. I'll send the link when posted

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
The sender contacted me as well and having done the same thing to one of my poor victims last year (I was able to get him a really tough card for his collection) it's OK and I appreciate your efforts

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Update, the 3rd sender contacted me whilst I was at the National. He still has not sent anything but did ask for my paypal address which I provided so hopefully he will deposit a nice sum to enable me to purchase a decent wax box or two. Just wanted to updated with the most current situation.

RIch

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I'm pleased to say my 3rd and final gifts have arrived. 2007 SP Legendary Cut Roger Maris When it was a game relic and a 2012 leaf cut signature Willie Horton. Thank you I appreciate both cards. Rich

Members online