Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Birthday Group JUNE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello hello!
I've been unable to post these past few days, sorry about that.

Here's the JUNE thread!!! (already).

In group:
11: sabrgeek

On boards:
01: Bruin7
11: cards01fan

Talk to you soon!

Last edited:

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I turned 34 on Saturday June 1st. Had a great time with the family, ate some good food and received some nice golf gear from my brother.

Allen

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Happy B-day sabrgeek! Hope your day been filled with fun!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
TY all for the nice wishes, I will start posting when the gifts come in -- no rush --- but remember the gifts get mentined in my RIch's Ramblings columnn in SPorts Collectors Daily :)

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
You all will do better than Hoffrbrau Steaks did for my birthday party. Please read my column in Spots Collectors Daily and the follow up to come. Amd if you all can't do better than that, then Dominic can give up his efforts :)

Rich

Note there will be a follow up to the already printed column which I will write this weekend.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Jose's package arrived --

it was 3 packs of Bowman plus one jumbo pack. The first Bowman pack these BC prospects: Jake Thompson and Kelvin Deleon. Pack #2 had a Cliff Lee hometown, and BC Prospects Jeremy Moore and Michael Snyder. Pack #3 had Paco Rodriguez Home Towm and BC Prospects: Ben Rowen whom I actually saw pitch last night and was on the cover of the Frisco program and Michael Reed. The Cello Pack had:Marco Scuatro Silver Ice; BC Prospects Ronnie Freeman, Clayton Blackburn Dorssys Paulio, Pedro Guerra, Travis Witherspoon

AND An Autograph BC Prospect of Taijuan Walker. In this case, the best truly was last

Rich

Last edited:

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA
Jose's package arrived --

it was 3 packs of Bowman plus one jumbo pack. The first Bowman pack these BC prospects: Jake Thompson and Kelvin Deleon. Pack #2 had a Cliff Lee hometown, and BC Prospects Jeremy Moore and Michael Snyder. Pack #3 had Paco Rodriguez Home Towm and BC Prospects: Ben Rowen whom I actually saw pitch last night and was on the cover of the Frisco program and Michael Reed. The Cello Pack had:Marco Scuatro Silver Ice; BC Prospects Ronnie Freeman, Clayton Blackburn Dorssys Paulio, Pedro Guerra, Travis Witherspoon

AND An Autograph BC Prospect of Taijuan Walker. In this case, the best truly was last

Rich

Im glad you enjoyed the package. Nice auto:)

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Thank you for sharing...
I just read your article.... WOW 48hours after the restaurant closed? Crazy stuff. Then again, with that kind of service...
Awesome shoutout for the group as well. Very cool!!! I'll definately check out the follow up.

Members online

Latest posts