Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Taijuan Walker Promoted to AAA Tacoma!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Guess they read today's Hot Sheet. :mrgreen:

Seattle Mariners ‏@Mariners
#Mariners announce that Taijuan Walker has been promoted from AA Jackson to AAA Tacoma. Scheduled to make his AAA debut Tuesday vs. Fresno.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Taijuan Walker reminds me of Tyler Skaggs - hobby wise.

Skaggs has been a top prospect for two years in a row, and his card values are still dirt cheap compared to "lesser" prospects.

Sure Skaggs has been called up to the Majors a couple of times and hasn't done great, but he is still highly ranked by the big time scouting publications.

The common denominator between the two is that they both have Elite/Sterling/Platinum autographs before their chrome cards came out and maybe people don't want to spend money on a chrome autograph that isn't their earliest card.

Anybody agree/disagree with me? I would love to hear some other opinions.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
I think Walker autos are cheap because they were just released and he hasn't really gone on a run yet (while they've been released),

If he puts up a few solid starts in AAA, he'll be inching close to $50 for a base auto.

Members online

Latest posts