Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Saturday Morning Thread *********** 6 22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Mornin' y'all.

Consecutive win #9 for the Blue Jays last night with fan favorite Munenori Kawasaki hitting his first big league HR. This team is hot and seats are quickly filling up again on the bandwagon.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
DANUMMM it Rained Cats & Dogs last night.........went out this Morn' and stepped in a Poodle... hehe

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Brad, if you see this post......I am around before lunch and could shows you guys the lab sometime this morning if you would like.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Slow night at stadium meant LOW $$ income OUCH. Friday nights have fireworks so the kids are younger plus last night was Girl Scout night . Good news there was this SEAHAWKS fan that is buying more seachicken cards that don't sell to NORMAL people . Also met a Met scout . Started training a future baseball player ---------- gave a baby in a stroller a baseball and a baseball card to his parents with instructions on what to do . Check back with me in twenty years LOL .
Well since I CAN"T get anyone to come here for a game how about a West Virginia Power game in WV in August ???????????

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My son went to a game in Greenville brought that one back . We hope to go later to another game .

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Slow night at stadium meant LOW $$ income OUCH. Friday nights have fireworks so the kids are younger plus last night was Girl Scout night . Good news there was this SEAHAWKS fan that is buying more seachicken cards that don't sell to NORMAL people . Also met a Met scout . Started training a future baseball player ---------- gave a baby in a stroller a baseball and a baseball card to his parents with instructions on what to do . Check back with me in twenty years LOL .
Well since I CAN"T get anyone to come here for a game how about a West Virginia Power game in WV in August ???????????

I'm still planning on coming. I just need to figure out which day.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Bout to make some syrup to go with the pancakes I am making later.

Baby is starting to sleep a little more through the night. That's good. I actually got a whole 4 hours of sleep last night. Good to be back to normal :)

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
How is everyone? Not much new here. Finished my fight with Topps and now onto UD...lol

Panini better as hell hurry with my Rueben Randle patch auto too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts