Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Poll Closed: CJ's Biggest Contest Yet

Which game would you prefer to have a shot at a huge prize?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Re: Poll: CJ's Biggest Contest Yet

I really enjoyed the box score bingo

And I'm mobile now so I can't see if there is a poll

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
I always enjoy your games and of the ones above I like boxscore bingo...But since you have a new one up there the Mystery Game I'll have to pick that one out of curiousity.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Poll: CJ's Biggest Contest Yet

I remember your month long trivia contest from the old BMB. I was a fan of that. But I would probably vote for mystery.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Re: Poll: CJ's Biggest Contest Yet

Box score was fun. I didn't compete in the battlefield, so I can't give an opinion on that one.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Not that it matters, but the overall prize package for the next contest will be $500+.

As much fun as the Alphanumeric was, I think Boxscore Bingo will draw the biggest crowd.

Last edited:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I have to apologize for falling out of one contest. I signed up, but my participation was lacking. I had a lot going on at the time, but that's no excuse for being a lame duck.

I voted bingo, but every contest you have done is always fun and entertaining. I have surgery again on Thursday, but I hope to be able to participate in whatever your next contest happens to be.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I voted Boxscore...THere is still an aire of "skill" involved by looking up your own stats and keeping track. THe Alphanumeric was super fun, too, as were the other games (except Logo Bingo...I messed up on that so many times I literally threw my head through my computer monitor!):D

Members online

Latest posts