Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Psa submission??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camora85

Apr 1, 2011
Does anyone on here do or know of any psa submissions?

Sent from my DROID3 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Every few months one or two of our members will run a group sub but its not on a regular basis. You just kinda have to keep your eye out in this section

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Every few months one or two of our members will run a group sub but its not on a regular basis. You just kinda have to keep your eye out in this section

It would help a lot of us out if we were to get some sort of heads up that a group submission is being coordinated.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

camora85

Apr 1, 2011
I always seem to run into problems with psa when submitting. I don't think I renewed my membership either haha. If anyone knows of a sub happening. Let me know.. thanks guys

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
That would be helpful and appreciated! Also, for some of us 1st timers, send a price chart also.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

camora85

Apr 1, 2011
Cool. Thanks man. The suspense on the may bgs sub is killing me. I looked over the list I sent earlier today, that made it worse haha

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
Sorry to be late to the thread, but I'm extremely interested next time someone gets a group sub together. If anyone could send an email or PM (I don't always keep up with the forum traffic), I'd greatly appreciate it.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I am sending some stuff out within a week or so. I have some stuff prob going 10 days and some at 45. If people can send their cards out to me so I have by next Tuesday/Wed I can send them in. PM me if interested and I can try to help. Costs are $17 + shipping / insurance etc for 10 days n $7 + for 45 days

Ryan

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Do you have a LCS you could use?

The absolute BEST service, prices, and turn around times I have ever seen come from a LCS.

DAVEPETERS239

Banned
May 8, 2013
No local coin, comic or card shops.

But we have three pawn shops and eight vapor e-cigarette stores.

Maybe if PSA has a special again someone can put together a group submission.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts