Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Barry Bonds Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Very nice. I have a couple boxes of high end stuff. I'll work on getting some scans up shortly. You wouldn't happen to have any duplicate 2004 Leaf Exhibits?

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Finished off this rainbow. Surprisingly, the Mirror Red was the last one I needed. I don't plan on seeing the Mirror Black in my lifetime (if it even exists).

Also, picked up the other 06 Ginter Ripped I needed...

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Picked up these Youth Shirts today if anyone was interested.

attachment.php

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
It's funny how rare cards all seem to come out of the woodwork at the same time. Perhaps it's the beginning of the baseball season...I've been collecting Bonds since '98 and finally got my hands on this bad boy. The ANA subset Gold wasn't too difficult to find but this one for someone reason is so elusive... These rarely pop up and to be able to pick this up just a week after the 01 base from my last post!This is probably my favorite of the three...got a great price. The last one to come up on the bay went for over $100...

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
The auto Fleer Showcase I got a few months ago from a fellow collector friend. He was kind enough to send it my way knowing how much I would appreciate it. He got it from a friend who must have gotten it signed in person. The auto specs out to my eye and I don't think it would have a problem passing JSA authentication if I ever decide to send it in. Topps85401 lives outside SF and told me Bonds often signs cards/items for employees at a bike shop nearby in lieu of tips. Must be nice to be able to sign instead of pay out! haha.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Been quite busy with work and enjoying biking the trails in the all too short Wisconsin summer here. I had a blast in Cleveland for the National. I managed to find about 15 Bonds cards I needed and had a poster signed by Andy Van Slyke. This was by far my favorite NSCC of the three I have been to. The three of us made it to an Indians game which just happened to be Jim Thome's retirement and statue presentation night. We also had some amazing Angelo's Pizza and hit up a few of the local bars along the river.

Attachments

• img180.jpg
    img180.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 26
  • img176.jpg
    img176.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 23
  • img178.jpg
    img178.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 24

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Also, here's a few more random eBay pickups...

Attachments

• img179.jpg
    img179.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 20
  • img181.jpg
    img181.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 23
  • img182.jpg
    img182.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 21

Members online