Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Holliday super collector here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Hi all I'm new here but have been on Beckett and Blowout for awhile but I'm still looking to expand my Holliday pc so if you have any please let me know thanks

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Hi all I'm new here but have been on Beckett and Blowout for awhile but I'm still looking to expand my Holliday pc so if you have any please let me know thanks

hollidayplates.jpg

Always nice to meet a fellow Holliday collector! Welcome aboard.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Welcome to the boards!!!
(Man, if only there was a Player Collector List that was easy to find that you could post your name to, then everyone could see who you collect and contact you with any cards they have or may find!) I'll bump it up for you since no one pays any attention to stickies...
@All In Cards,
Super Moderator;
@cgilmo,
Administrator
@James52411
Super Moderator;
@moxacaine,
Administrator;
@mstng99tim,
Super Moderator;
@phillyfan0417,
Super Moderator;
@rehmus,
Super Moderator;
@Wes,
Super Moderator

(insert sarcastic smiley here)

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
I also am a big collector, I have 2 BC Superfractors (2009 and 2010 I believe) his 1999 Bowman Chrome Gold RC and a cool 1/1 RC from 1999 Stadium Club. Let me know if you are interested.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Hey guys I'm looking for Hollidays 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen penny relic #rd out of 10. Anyone have one let me know I'm def interested and I will make it worth your while to sell it or trade it to me thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
How about it guys anyone have a 2012 penny relic of Holliday from Gypsy?? I am def interested and would def make it worth your while to sell or trade let me know thanks

Members online

Latest posts