Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fourth Of July Transaction Celebration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hey Guys!

I have some info about a promotion we are running for the fourth of July and the following two weeks.

We have MANY redemption codes from new products that we are going to be giving away, along with MANY insert cards (with a few high end) to give away and we are going to do it this way.

Whenever you post a new legitimate trade thread in accordance with our rules you have a chance to win a redemption code, or something from our vault sent to you.

Whenever you post a legit feedback for your trading partner for a FCB transaction you have a chance to win a redemption code, or something from our vault sent to you.

This contest will run the entire month of July. If you have any questions about this promotion, please reply to this thread.

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Too bad the last transaction I did on this board got me scammed. I LOVE the idea, but I'm in the sourest XXXXing mood when it comes to transactions right now.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks FCB! -- This is great. -- Just got a code for a Jimmy Butler (Bulls) auto. Love it, thanks!

Members online

Latest posts