Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy-Relevant Prospects for the Second Half?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arhodge13

Jun 10, 2013
Toledo, OH
I play in a relatively deep league (14 25-player teams), so I am always trying to keep ahead of the pack in terms of watching for prospects that might be on the cusp of a fantasy-relevant call-up. This paid off after I drafted Puig and Shelby Miller, and I am hoping that Brad Miller also helps me out.

So, I wanted to get some input on some other guys that I might want to add and stash for potential second-half production. George Springer, Kolten Wong, and Danny Hultzen are all on my watch list - who else might you recommend?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Singleton, Taillon are two guys I think we're going to see soon.

I play in 5 dynasty league. All are 18-20 team with farm systems.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

arhodge13

Jun 10, 2013
Toledo, OH
Good call. I will add them to the watch list. Perhaps Taijuan Walker as well? Or maybe the Mariners will give him more time in AAA...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Personally, I don't think we will see Walker this year. A lot of people disagree with me, but that's just my .02.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Just saw that Grant Green got the call - I'm debating whether I want him or Brad Miller. Any thoughts?

Green might platoon with Sogard so I'd go with Miller for now. I picked up Miller in all of my keeper leagues and have added Green just in case he comes out of the gate on fire.

arhodge13

Jun 10, 2013
Toledo, OH
No problem. As an A's fan I'm so happy to finally see Green get the call. I just hope he's adequate on defense.

Also, is this a keeper or re-draft league?

Each team will keep 4 players after this season. I already have a pretty good idea of my four and a couple of other contenders, but we'll see what the rest of the season holds...

Members online

Latest posts