Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where to buy supplies in bulk online?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Hey all,

I've been living in Los Angeles and getting my supplies super-cheap from Frank and Sons (3/$1 for 100 ultra pro penny sleeves, $1 for 25 ultra pro toploaders).

Have relocated to New Orleans, so I checked out BCW online, as I've heard them recommended.

Their prices are almost double what I have been paying, even in bulk. And $100 to get free shipping is pretty steep. Similar prices at BO.

Any other recommends?? All I ever purchase are penny sleeves, toploaders, and 2 and 3 row shoeboxes...

Thanks

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Thanks for the suggestion. Nice site and they have good prices. Shipping is expensive though!

Any tips on a place with a lower than $100 free shipping threshold?

Thanks

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Penny sleeves and toploaders are easy. When you start adding in cardboard shipping gets out of control.

Maybe I can help. How many of each you looking for?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Thanks for the suggestion. Nice site and they have good prices. Shipping is expensive though!

Any tips on a place with a lower than $100 free shipping threshold?

Thanks
I thought exactly that. Nice prices, high shipping. Still cheaper than BCW themselves even with free shipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts